• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Msn Messenger

Dory

Was LadySunshine
Hi guys. I was looking for the link to remove msn messenger from my computer. I had it and lost it. Can someone link me? :)

thanks!!!:happy:

Elroy Jetson

Little Dipper School
Originally posted by LadySunshine
Hi guys. I was looking for the link to remove msn messenger from my computer. I had it and lost it. Can someone link me? :)

thanks!!!:happy:
XP-antispy is a little program that does the tweak, and a lot of others, too. Check it out, it works like a charm.

EJ :cool:

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
are you talking about msn messenger or windows messenger, because if its windows messenger then its not always good to touch it because its apart of windows so you could just rename it to messengerOFF, that way it will never open even if you double click on it !

·

·Wëb§piññer·

'Dont Show Last User' at sign-in' EVER

What I would really like to know is how to disable messenger from storing my passport sign-in altogether. Removing my passport info every time I use messenger is becoming a drag. I'm assuming there must be some registry key that can disable this feature. Any takers on this?
·Wëb§pîññër·

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
dont think thats possible, i think it has to store that information.

You want to use msn messenger, but what excactly happens ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies