Msn Messenger

Dory

Was LadySunshine
Hi guys. I was looking for the link to remove msn messenger from my computer. I had it and lost it. Can someone link me? :)

thanks!!!:happy:

Originally posted by LadySunshine
Hi guys. I was looking for the link to remove msn messenger from my computer. I had it and lost it. Can someone link me? :)

thanks!!!:happy:

XP-antispy is a little program that does the tweak, and a lot of others, too. Check it out, it works like a charm.

EJ :cool:

are you talking about msn messenger or windows messenger, because if its windows messenger then its not always good to touch it because its apart of windows so you could just rename it to messengerOFF, that way it will never open even if you double click on it !

You could also install sp1 and remove it in add/remove programs...

Service Pack 1 didn't add any new uninstall options, only hide options.

'Dont Show Last User' at sign-in' EVER

What I would really like to know is how to disable messenger from storing my passport sign-in altogether. Removing my passport info every time I use messenger is becoming a drag. I'm assuming there must be some registry key that can disable this feature. Any takers on this?
·Wëb§pîññër·

dont think thats possible, i think it has to store that information.

You want to use msn messenger, but what excactly happens ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back