• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

msn gay popup!

Kush

High On Life!
whats this I am too ignorant to use another word thing that keeps poping up its gay its says messenger service so im thinking its from msn cuz it happens always when im online in msn.

Edited by
~PseudoKiller

i think we need to blow up the pic of the search button to 800x600 and make it flash with red arrows pointing at it ;)
but glad u got it fixed :p

"Often, people put taglines down here. WHY?"

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
You make it sound so easy to search but what if you don't know what your looking for?
I had same problem a few weeks ago but cause I didn't know exactly what it was I was searching for I just typed "Disable messenger pop-ups" and the result was "Sorry no matches found"
Ended up asking somewhere else and was told what it was.

DFX

OSNN Senior Addict
Just search for "messenger" and it will come up with pages of answers, all basically saying that you need to disable the messenger service using services.msc and that it won't change the way msn messenger works, as they aren't the same thing.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
We should just put it as a sticky article on the front page. (I actually don't think that's a bad idea :D )

Microsoft really ****ed up with their naming scheme on this one.. idiots.

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
ok guys...it's allright not to use the search button

the way I see it, just about every issue with xp has been addressed on this board.

if everybody used the search button, I'd be out of a job, and then I wouldn't be able to pay my rent, would I.

ok mafia

hit the windows key+r

type "sevices.msc"

scroll down to messenger, and dissable

hit apply

I hope that works for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix