• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mozilla1.4a problem

R

renakuajo

i downloaded mozilla1.4a the day was made available, no problems so far.....but since this morning everytime i click a link to a download i get this box saying windows cannot open this file ,blah,blah,blah.........instead of getting the download manager or the dialog box to where i want to put the file that i want to download, any ideas??

R

renakuajo

if it is a photo i can save it, the problem is when is an active link that triggers the download....and if i try in that same link the right click, etc same thing

heres the error:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Thats not mozilla. Thats because windows doesnt have a file association linked with .wba (winamp skin?)

Click "Select the program from a list"
Then go through the list until you find the app
if its not found click browse and locate it
tick the "always open with this application" box
click ok

all should be well :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
oh, and to be asked for the save/open box, instead of it opening straight away :
click edit > preferences
under the navifator sub-menu click helper applications
then delete the wba file type on the right.

R

renakuajo

thats the funny thing, what i'm trying to download is a zip file that contains a wallpaper. this is fron themexp.org, also happen at this site trying to download some icons, again in zip file......yesterday was workin fine dont know why it do that.....also i dont have winamp :), thanks speedy

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Mine sometimes does that too. Just take the extra extension off by renaming the file. The one above looks like a zip file so use the zip extention when renaming it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbieherrin