Mozilla1.4a problem

R

renakuajo

i downloaded mozilla1.4a the day was made available, no problems so far.....but since this morning everytime i click a link to a download i get this box saying windows cannot open this file ,blah,blah,blah.........instead of getting the download manager or the dialog box to where i want to put the file that i want to download, any ideas??

Does this happen for every file, and also if you right click and save?

if it is a photo i can save it, the problem is when is an active link that triggers the download....and if i try in that same link the right click, etc same thing

heres the error:

error.JPG

Thats not mozilla. Thats because windows doesnt have a file association linked with .wba (winamp skin?)

Click "Select the program from a list"
Then go through the list until you find the app
if its not found click browse and locate it
tick the "always open with this application" box
click ok

all should be well :)

oh, and to be asked for the save/open box, instead of it opening straight away :
click edit > preferences
under the navifator sub-menu click helper applications
then delete the wba file type on the right.

thats the funny thing, what i'm trying to download is a zip file that contains a wallpaper. this is fron themexp.org, also happen at this site trying to download some icons, again in zip file......yesterday was workin fine dont know why it do that.....also i dont have winamp :), thanks speedy

Mine sometimes does that too. Just take the extra extension off by renaming the file. The one above looks like a zip file so use the zip extention when renaming it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back