• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"moved topic"

i like the way its set up, so that a place marker stays where the original poster posted it, but its also in the correct category for the people who would be interested in knowing, or have the information to answer it.

cheers to that mod!:)

oh i thought it was a mod in vbullitin. thats what i was refering to.

hm, that might cause some spamage, but maybe if there was an option in vbullitin to have it automatically send you a mail when your post gets moved, that would be cool.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Nope it's always been an option (see attachment) It's just up to the mod which option they use, I normally use the top one, the middle is selected by default, and the bottom..well seems kinda pointless to me :)

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
I used to go with the top one, because i makes more sense. But I remember Jewlezz telling (either just me or everyone, i don't remember) to use the middle one - leave a redirect. probably because i remember several members complained they couldn't find their threads and started them again where they where just moved from. If that makes any sense :)

I've always been using the second option to leave the redirect in place, just in case any members have bookmarked the thread.
Don't want anyone getting a thread not found error message :)

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by Khayman
I used to go with the top one, because i makes more sense. But I remember Jewlezz telling (either just me or everyone, i don't remember) to use the middle one - leave a redirect. probably because i remember several members complained they couldn't find their threads and started them again where they where just moved from. If that makes any sense :)
Twasn't me as I've never used the redirect. I, like SPeedY_B and Enyo, use the top one. Kinda pointless and messy to leave a redirect, IMO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy