"moved topic"

dubstar

format c:
i like the way its set up, so that a place marker stays where the original poster posted it, but its also in the correct category for the people who would be interested in knowing, or have the information to answer it.

cheers to that mod!:)

I usually don't, but if it's a prefered method then I'll do so in the future.. ?

oh i thought it was a mod in vbullitin. thats what i was refering to.

hm, that might cause some spamage, but maybe if there was an option in vbullitin to have it automatically send you a mail when your post gets moved, that would be cool.

Nope it's always been an option (see attachment) It's just up to the mod which option they use, I normally use the top one, the middle is selected by default, and the bottom..well seems kinda pointless to me :)

I used to go with the top one, because i makes more sense. But I remember Jewlezz telling (either just me or everyone, i don't remember) to use the middle one - leave a redirect. probably because i remember several members complained they couldn't find their threads and started them again where they where just moved from. If that makes any sense :)

I've always been using the second option to leave the redirect in place, just in case any members have bookmarked the thread.
Don't want anyone getting a thread not found error message :)

3rd option copies the thread but keeps the uncopied thread in the regular area

Originally posted by Khayman
I used to go with the top one, because i makes more sense. But I remember Jewlezz telling (either just me or everyone, i don't remember) to use the middle one - leave a redirect. probably because i remember several members complained they couldn't find their threads and started them again where they where just moved from. If that makes any sense :)

Twasn't me as I've never used the redirect. I, like SPeedY_B and Enyo, use the top one. Kinda pointless and messy to leave a redirect, IMO

It was so! It totally was so!

Right thats it, never using it again. Ever

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back