Motorola Phonebook

  • Thread starter Thread starter Not Bman
  • Start date Start date
N

Not Bman

Guest
As most of you probably already know, Motorola sucks when it comes to the phonebook. Dosent allow you to have one name, with to entries or more underneath.

I'm wondering if there is some java app that has a good phonebook thing. >?
 
will look. But im able to get the one name with two entries of numbers. Makes it a primary and a secondary.
 
How do you do that, in my phonebook, if I have someones house and cell, it would be too different entries. How do you make it your way.
 
You can add multiple numbers per name (as Venom said).

Simply add your numbers to each name. Go into Phonebook Setup and then change the View option to "Primary Contacts".

Then to change the primary number for each contact you simply highlight the name in the phonebook and press the over button (you will notice the phone image change to a house, building, or cell).
 
That's only if its saved to the Phone, all mine are saved to the SIM card, is there away to do that?
 
you dont want em saved to the sim card. you cant do anything with them ( add pictures special ring tones.)
 
yea but what if something happens to the phone, or u upgrade, how are u soppose to save all your numbers?
 
If you upgrade they can transfer the numbers for you without having to use the SIM. To be safe you should use MPT to make a backup of your phonebook.
 
Alright, sounds pretty good. I guess I'll do that.

Thanks
 
I have more numbers than I can store on the phone - is there a way to increase phone capacity?
 
Use the SIM and phone storage. Other than that, no.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top