• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

More than Nvidia Demos

Hi All

I Hav Every Nvidia Offical Demo out there Like Dawn, Ogre, Grace Bugs, Everyone and i was wondering if there were any unoffical Ones of Any Graphics demos or Engines out there?

Pls Reply

Thanx

Cya

Ste_W

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by ste_w
Hi All

I Hav Every Nvidia Offical Demo out there Like Dawn, Ogre, Grace Bugs, Everyone and i was wondering if there were any unoffical Ones of Any Graphics demos or Engines out there?

Pls Reply

Thanx

Cya

Ste_W
yes there are a few... unfortunately I am in texas @ the moment and will probably not be able to link you up till I get back to tampa :D

howver... there are a few dx9 demo's out there... may run a little slow if you have an nvidia video card.. there are also excellent demos from matrox (for the parhelia.. the water demo thinger... quite excellent... you will need the wrapper but it is an excellent demo...

Taurus

hardware monkey
Re: matrox reef demo...

Originally posted by Sazar
http://www.mwgl.org/articles.php?refid=EpuZVAlFEEMDgUgFMX

I personally quite enjoy this demo... it is dx8 BUT it is the best dx8 demo out there and gives some dx9 demos a run for their money :)

enjoy...
from that site:

NOTE*: Per the request of Matrox the demo links have been remove. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that Matrox once again allow us to post the demo.

where else can we get it?

Taurus

hardware monkey
username: aquapark
password: u9Nsj3sa

i got it, but it's just a 45k download... seems to be texture files. :confused:

[edit] that thread is just about getting rid of the logos on the demo. that's what those texture files do.

the search continues...

Attention!!!
Is lined patch, which retracts logotypes from this of zastavki(ReefDemo)

to skachat'

Size of file 46KB

For the access to the files, use

Name aquapark
Password u9Nsj3sa

To skachat', to unpack and to neglect the program
ReefDemo.exe

Nothin Much lol

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Re: Re: matrox reef demo...

Originally posted by taurus
from that site:

NOTE*: Per the request of Matrox the demo links have been remove. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that Matrox once again allow us to post the demo.

where else can we get it?
dunno.. thats where I got it from...

the demo itself can probably be dled from matrox I spose... and you will likely need a wrapper to play it on other video cards...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by ste_w
its not on the matrox site only avi Vids and Selfextracting Vids
you can try a site like www.rage3d.com's forums and see if anyone has mirrored the demo for download...

it was quite popular so it probably is floating around somewhere...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog