More than Nvidia Demos

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi All

I Hav Every Nvidia Offical Demo out there Like Dawn, Ogre, Grace Bugs, Everyone and i was wondering if there were any unoffical Ones of Any Graphics demos or Engines out there?

Pls Reply

Thanx

Cya

Ste_W

Originally posted by ste_w
Hi All

I Hav Every Nvidia Offical Demo out there Like Dawn, Ogre, Grace Bugs, Everyone and i was wondering if there were any unoffical Ones of Any Graphics demos or Engines out there?

Pls Reply

Thanx

Cya

Ste_W

yes there are a few... unfortunately I am in texas @ the moment and will probably not be able to link you up till I get back to tampa :D

howver... there are a few dx9 demo's out there... may run a little slow if you have an nvidia video card.. there are also excellent demos from matrox (for the parhelia.. the water demo thinger... quite excellent... you will need the wrapper but it is an excellent demo...

Can u pls Link Them to me when u r bk, Including the Wrapper?

Thanx

Ste_W

Thanx, By the Way i cant find the parhelia demos or the wrapper?

Re: matrox reef demo...

Originally posted by Sazar
http://www.mwgl.org/articles.php?refid=EpuZVAlFEEMDgUgFMX

I personally quite enjoy this demo... it is dx8 BUT it is the best dx8 demo out there and gives some dx9 demos a run for their money :)

enjoy...
from that site:

NOTE*: Per the request of Matrox the demo links have been remove. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that Matrox once again allow us to post the demo.

where else can we get it?

me neither. "reef demo" in kazaa doesn't even turn up anything.

There Movies just to let everone know not the Actaull Demo

username: aquapark
password: u9Nsj3sa

i got it, but it's just a 45k download... seems to be texture files. :confused:

[edit] that thread is just about getting rid of the logos on the demo. that's what those texture files do.

the search continues...

Attention!!!
Is lined patch, which retracts logotypes from this of zastavki(ReefDemo)

to skachat'

Size of file 46KB

For the access to the files, use

Name aquapark
Password u9Nsj3sa

To skachat', to unpack and to neglect the program
ReefDemo.exe

Nothin Much lol

Re: Re: matrox reef demo...

Originally posted by taurus
from that site:

NOTE*: Per the request of Matrox the demo links have been remove. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that Matrox once again allow us to post the demo.

where else can we get it?

dunno.. thats where I got it from...

the demo itself can probably be dled from matrox I spose... and you will likely need a wrapper to play it on other video cards...

its not on the matrox site only avi Vids and Selfextracting Vids

Originally posted by ste_w
its not on the matrox site only avi Vids and Selfextracting Vids

you can try a site like www.rage3d.com's forums and see if anyone has mirrored the demo for download...

it was quite popular so it probably is floating around somewhere...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back