Money 2001

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
My dads UK version of Money 2001 crashes when he imports data from Barclays, anyone having similar problems or know of a fix?

I have all windowsupdate stuff installed.

AFAIK, I've heard buku problems with Money 2001 and XP, dont know of a fix though, sorry.

Theres quite a few other people out there having similiar problems, so you dont have to feel lonely :D

Maybe MS will put out an update for it soon hopefully...

My dad feels that he has to buy Money 2002, but I saw in the application compatibility update that Money 2000 was fixed - so surely Money 2001 should work without having to pay for a £20 update!!!

After making my last post, realised I don't have the 5 meg java update, gonna download it and see if that does anything...
tho I have to wait for tomorrow when my dad returns from London.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
My dad feels that he has to buy Money 2002, but I saw in the application compatibility update that Money 2000 was fixed - so surely Money 2001 should work without having to pay for a £20 update!!!

With MS, its wise not to assume anything! Thats kinda like assuming that Creative will release good stable Live drivers for 2K/XP any day now...

And dont call me Shirley! :D :D

"This man needs to get to a hospital!"
"Whats that?"
"Its a big place with lots of doctors, but thats not important right now"

Ah well, I think he will end up getting Money 2002 as he does use it alot.

Sorry I couldn't help you...

Now If I could just solve my drinking problem...

:D

Nothing to do with the initial thread, but Airplane 1 & 2 were great movies!!:D

Originally posted by ZipTriX
Speed don't "hijack" this forum :p

Sorry...

Guess I picked the wrong day to quit amphetamines ...

Guess I chose the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

Since glue is made from horses, do you ever wonder what part of the horse you are sniffing? :p

Originally posted by ZipTriX

Since glue is made from horses, do you ever wonder what part of the horse you are sniffing? :p

LOL :D

<sniff>

:D

After installing the java addon and rebooting money2001 seems to work - phew ;)

yeah, no idea why?
Seems to be stable atm, we will see.
(anyway off to bed :D)

Yeah, tell me how it goes after a few days. I know people who have compatibility problems, even with the VM installed.

Thanks.

Grr apparently crashed today, tho I haven't witnessed the crash myself.
My dad being the technical genius that he is described "a memory overflow thing, when I transfer info between accounts".

Looks like Money 2002, nice one MS.

I am a, erm, horse fan, so don't like to think about were glue and quarter pounders come from.

I am a, erm, horse fan, so don't like to think about were glue and quarter pounders come from.

:confused: :confused:

Grr apparently crashed today, tho I haven't witnessed the crash myself.
My dad being the technical genius that he is described "a memory overflow thing, when I transfer info between accounts".

Looks like Money 2002, nice one MS.

Bummer. Sorry to hear that.

I guess this applies in the "Forced Obselete" catagory :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back