• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Money 2001

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
My dads UK version of Money 2001 crashes when he imports data from Barclays, anyone having similar problems or know of a fix?

I have all windowsupdate stuff installed.

S

Speed4Ever

AFAIK, I've heard buku problems with Money 2001 and XP, dont know of a fix though, sorry.

Theres quite a few other people out there having similiar problems, so you dont have to feel lonely :D

Maybe MS will put out an update for it soon hopefully...

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
My dad feels that he has to buy Money 2002, but I saw in the application compatibility update that Money 2000 was fixed - so surely Money 2001 should work without having to pay for a £20 update!!!

After making my last post, realised I don't have the 5 meg java update, gonna download it and see if that does anything...
tho I have to wait for tomorrow when my dad returns from London.

S

Speed4Ever

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
My dad feels that he has to buy Money 2002, but I saw in the application compatibility update that Money 2000 was fixed - so surely Money 2001 should work without having to pay for a £20 update!!!
With MS, its wise not to assume anything! Thats kinda like assuming that Creative will release good stable Live drivers for 2K/XP any day now...

And dont call me Shirley! :D :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
"This man needs to get to a hospital!"
"Whats that?"
"Its a big place with lots of doctors, but thats not important right now"

Ah well, I think he will end up getting Money 2002 as he does use it alot.

Z

ZipTriX

Guess I chose the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.
Since glue is made from horses, do you ever wonder what part of the horse you are sniffing? :p

S

Speed4Ever

Yeah, tell me how it goes after a few days. I know people who have compatibility problems, even with the VM installed.

Thanks.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Grr apparently crashed today, tho I haven't witnessed the crash myself.
My dad being the technical genius that he is described "a memory overflow thing, when I transfer info between accounts".

Looks like Money 2002, nice one MS.

S

Speed4Ever

Grr apparently crashed today, tho I haven't witnessed the crash myself.
My dad being the technical genius that he is described "a memory overflow thing, when I transfer info between accounts".

Looks like Money 2002, nice one MS.
Bummer. Sorry to hear that.

I guess this applies in the "Forced Obselete" catagory :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix