Modify Product Key

B

BoDEAN

How does one do it?
I know there is a way to modify the product key in windows xp professional

J

jamichel2000

The key is in the registry. To find it you have first to know what it is and do a search in the registry for it.

There's also all updates that you can download on your HD somewhere so every time that you re-install you don't have to go back to windowsupdates to get them, assuming that you are having the FCKGW.........ID and that SP1 will enable the update function in XP.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q323166

This is where you will be able to get all your updates and burned them. Every time that you re-install your updates are available without going back to get them. Really useful site for it

Good luck

P

PseudoKiller

Ok heres the scoop... first you create a bootdisk, then reboot the computer using the bootdisk... then when youre all booted type format c: /x
Dont look here for and easy way to crack you Devil0wn copy of XP

J

jamichel2000

To get your Product ID:

Right click on My computer/Properties and there it is. Copy the ID from there.

Now to open it in the Registry:

Start/Run - regedit
Click on my computer once to highlight it
Click on Edit/Find and paste your Product ID there and click on Find Next......you'll see exactly where it is.

I don't know if you can change that key but at least you will know the location of it

Hope that is helpful to you :p

J

jawshoouh

tutorial

i could post a link to a "tutorial" about how to find out and change your product key, but i'm not sure if it jives with forum rules. so PM me if you want it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut