MicrosoftMax

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Very cool application that not fully developed yet but is one of the first functioning programs on WinFX. This actually can be downloaded and installed on XP so this thread could be for either Vista or XP as MicrosoftMax won't be fully developed and integrated into Windows probably not until Windows Vienna. ? Check out the video at Channel9 and then you can download MicrosoftMax with WinFX Components.

Max requires WinFX Runtime Components September CTP to work properly.
We recommend you back up your PC before installing.
Review the Max Installation Guide for tips and tricks.

MicrosoftMax

MicrosoftMax download

VenomXt said:
says a newer version of .net runtime is on my comp when i try to install it. Anyone else get this?
It needs .NET 2.0 and the September WinFX CTP. If I remember correctly, it should prompt you to download and install them if they aren't already present.

I tried this out in September last year during the PDC when it was first announced. It has one extremely slick UI, especially if your GPU supports all the Avalon animations. Unfortunately, it doesn't run on XP x64 just yet, so I can't install it on my desktop, or I certainly would.

Definitely worth trying out if your system supports it though. Here's my post about it from PDC '05 last year:
http://netryder.osnn.net/pdc05/2005/09/get-your-hands-on-project-max.php

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel