MicrosoftMax

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Very cool application that not fully developed yet but is one of the first functioning programs on WinFX. This actually can be downloaded and installed on XP so this thread could be for either Vista or XP as MicrosoftMax won't be fully developed and integrated into Windows probably not until Windows Vienna. ? Check out the video at Channel9 and then you can download MicrosoftMax with WinFX Components.

Max requires WinFX Runtime Components September CTP to work properly.
We recommend you back up your PC before installing.
Review the Max Installation Guide for tips and tricks.

MicrosoftMax

MicrosoftMax download

says a newer version of .net runtime is on my comp when i try to install it. Anyone else get this?

VenomXt said:
says a newer version of .net runtime is on my comp when i try to install it. Anyone else get this?
It needs .NET 2.0 and the September WinFX CTP. If I remember correctly, it should prompt you to download and install them if they aren't already present.

I tried this out in September last year during the PDC when it was first announced. It has one extremely slick UI, especially if your GPU supports all the Avalon animations. Unfortunately, it doesn't run on XP x64 just yet, so I can't install it on my desktop, or I certainly would.

Definitely worth trying out if your system supports it though. Here's my post about it from PDC '05 last year:
http://netryder.osnn.net/pdc05/2005/09/get-your-hands-on-project-max.php

hmm ok. will have to find them. Cant reboot right now so have to try this out later.

Meh.. will it install on 5308? I imagine it should. And you should have that right? hah

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back