• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

microsoft update problem!!!!

S

steve84

i can't update my win xp!!!!!
i'm using a network on adsl connection connected to 2 computer using the same winxp cd key... last time i could update but after i reformate COM A i could not update any more. i wish to reformate COM B but am scare i cannot update too. can anyone help? anyway i'm using a fake win xp.. haha... could it b my cd key? anyway i included a link to show you guys wat happen when i try to update on my COM A
incliding link... to let u see wat happened....
step2 step1

Reg

eXperienced!
Sounds like you are using an illegal version of Windows XP with an illegal CD-Key. Microsoft's new ActiveX controller searches for your CD-Key and will not allow you to update if it's illegal.

Reg

eXperienced!
Of course not! This is not a warez site or a site for illegal activity. If you want your Windows XP to work properly, go to your local computer store and buy it.

S

Snake11

If its any consolation (no I am not gonna give you a key) but you can change the key into your legit one once you have bought your copy. Search for change XP key in Google and that will help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage