microsoft update problem!!!!

S

steve84

i can't update my win xp!!!!!
i'm using a network on adsl connection connected to 2 computer using the same winxp cd key... last time i could update but after i reformate COM A i could not update any more. i wish to reformate COM B but am scare i cannot update too. can anyone help? anyway i'm using a fake win xp.. haha... could it b my cd key? anyway i included a link to show you guys wat happen when i try to update on my COM A
incliding link... to let u see wat happened....
step2 step1

Sounds like you are using an illegal version of Windows XP with an illegal CD-Key. Microsoft's new ActiveX controller searches for your CD-Key and will not allow you to update if it's illegal.

hmm.... then anyone got a cd key that u can share with me?

Of course not! This is not a warez site or a site for illegal activity. If you want your Windows XP to work properly, go to your local computer store and buy it.

If its any consolation (no I am not gonna give you a key) but you can change the key into your legit one once you have bought your copy. Search for change XP key in Google and that will help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back