• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Me + New Car = Smug Grin

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Good looking dude, nice big parking lot- it's a shame you could only afford about 1/3 of the car!:D :D

I am sure it's a very nice car and you arfe very rpoud of it -as you shoudl be - but I bet we could appreciate it more if we saw the whole car!;)

Z

ZAnwar

I think another name for a 206 convertible is a 206 Cabriolet, not sure !

ah well, who cares

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Just as I thought - the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Oh that's the left side over there - and the right side over here - but then that is why I am not up on the names of the models, etc.

I just visited last October and I have to admit - there are some very nice "small cars" in England. I understand all about the road tax and size of the motor and price of petrol etc - but in all seriousness - there are some really cool smaller cars.

I am paritial to and always have been a fan of the Mini Cooper - although I like the old desgin better than the new one!:D

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Originally posted by ZAnwar
the steering wheel is on the right side here and left in the US !
That's what happens when you get to be my age - I thought about "driving" on the left over there and the right over here - but I never typed the driving part!

So sorry for the blunder:

-Or maybe ya think I don't know my left from my right

-Or perhaps I can say "I was right if you look at the steering wheel from the front of the car instead of sitting in the seat."

Okay - I messed up!;)

N

NegativeFactor

Originally posted by ZAnwar
I think another name for a 206 convertible is a 206 Cabriolet, not sure !

ah well, who cares
It's called a 206cc, which stands for 206 Coupe Convertable.

I'm glad you all like it, i've just been driving round all day, i'm really knackered now, but it's 19:30 and it's just gone dark so i'm off out for the 'nighttime' experience.

N

NegativeFactor

lol, i think i was peeling a sticker off. Should be getting some alloys soon.

Test Drive = No

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test