Me + New Car = Smug Grin

N

NegativeFactor

mecar.jpg

Look it's me luving up my new car.

:D

Good looking dude, nice big parking lot- it's a shame you could only afford about 1/3 of the car!:D :D

I am sure it's a very nice car and you arfe very rpoud of it -as you shoudl be - but I bet we could appreciate it more if we saw the whole car!;)

You wish is my command:

callfull.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments people

Now that's a very good picture of a very nice car. Puegot is it?

I think another name for a 206 convertible is a 206 Cabriolet, not sure !

ah well, who cares

Just as I thought - the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Oh that's the left side over there - and the right side over here - but then that is why I am not up on the names of the models, etc.

I just visited last October and I have to admit - there are some very nice "small cars" in England. I understand all about the road tax and size of the motor and price of petrol etc - but in all seriousness - there are some really cool smaller cars.

I am paritial to and always have been a fan of the Mini Cooper - although I like the old desgin better than the new one!:D

the steering wheel is on the right side here and left in the US !

Originally posted by ZAnwar
the steering wheel is on the right side here and left in the US !

That's what happens when you get to be my age - I thought about "driving" on the left over there and the right over here - but I never typed the driving part!

So sorry for the blunder:

-Or maybe ya think I don't know my left from my right

-Or perhaps I can say "I was right if you look at the steering wheel from the front of the car instead of sitting in the seat."

Okay - I messed up!;)

Originally posted by ZAnwar
I think another name for a 206 convertible is a 206 Cabriolet, not sure !

ah well, who cares

It's called a 206cc, which stands for 206 Coupe Convertable.

I'm glad you all like it, i've just been driving round all day, i'm really knackered now, but it's 19:30 and it's just gone dark so i'm off out for the 'nighttime' experience.

Originally posted by dabomb
its nearly as good as our new rover 75 :p

Nearly as good!!!???? I think you'll find it's better.

only joking, each to his own.

heyyyyyy
u tryin to take the rims of my car?!?!?!?!?!?
hahah jks
nice car tho
sooooo........what u say bout lettin me take a test drive??? :D

lol, i think i was peeling a sticker off. Should be getting some alloys soon.

Test Drive = No

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back