• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

max payne help

I’m new to games I need some help ,I’m trying to figure out the controls to MAX PAYNE .it says to shoot use LMB can someone tell me what this means?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by bluzeboy
I’m new to games I need some help ,I’m trying to figure out the controls to MAX PAYNE .it says to shoot use LMB can someone tell me what this means?
left mouse button...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
well I got my chuckle for the day :D
ah go easy m8 :)

just imagine the look on the lads face when he sees max flying bout in bullet time :D

/me loves max payne...

should see the screenshots in-game for max payne 2... that is really something else... the scenes look photo realistic almost... WAY more detail to face/features of everybody/thing in teh scenes... WOW...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
sweet... I think we hijacked this thread....

Please return to normal programing. :D
lol... ah come on... we answered the question @ hand... :D

just passing time till next max payne related question... honest :)

chris

Free to Fly
Sazar, i agree. the screenshots from max payne 2 look amazing. i'm glad the got rid of the expression he had on his face though, he looked like he seriously and urgently could have done with a trip to the toilet.. :p

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu