max payne help

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
I’m new to games I need some help ,I’m trying to figure out the controls to MAX PAYNE .it says to shoot use LMB can someone tell me what this means?

Originally posted by bluzeboy
I’m new to games I need some help ,I’m trying to figure out the controls to MAX PAYNE .it says to shoot use LMB can someone tell me what this means?

left mouse button...

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
well I got my chuckle for the day :D

ah go easy m8 :)

just imagine the look on the lads face when he sees max flying bout in bullet time :D

/me loves max payne...

should see the screenshots in-game for max payne 2... that is really something else... the scenes look photo realistic almost... WAY more detail to face/features of everybody/thing in teh scenes... WOW...

dont know I have never play Max Payne... I am a UT geek.

dont know I have never play Max Payne... I am a UT geek.

ima gonna be in UT next year... :)

in austin :D

sweet... I think we hijacked this thread....

Please return to normal programing. :D

sweet... I think we hijacked this thread....

Please return to normal programing. :D

lol... ah come on... we answered the question @ hand... :D

just passing time till next max payne related question... honest :)

Sazar, i agree. the screenshots from max payne 2 look amazing. i'm glad the got rid of the expression he had on his face though, he looked like he seriously and urgently could have done with a trip to the toilet.. :p

lol @ chris

I always put it in the "tough guy" look category.

Max Payne 2 Screens

There ya go... also, if you are out and about sometime soon, might want to check the magazine stand for a copy of Computer Gaming World, they have a nice spread on MP2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back