Matrix ScreenSaver

S

Seeking Up

i would like to find a good matrix screen saver that just has the code, nothing else. i have tryed the one on cnet.com, and the matrix homepage. i think they are not that good. thanks for everything guys!!!

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
I have the original at work, if you would like that one. It doesn't run that well on XP. It runs very fast. If you can wait until tomorrow I will post it.

Elroy Jetson

Little Dipper School
I find this one looks really good, and is free, but it also uses a lot of CPU time, so that my laptop fan has to work with the pc is (supposed to be) idle. not good. hence, I don't use a screen saver, don't need one! (does anyone have the same experience?)

http://www.chaossoft.com/

Enjoy. EJ :cool:

A

alloy25

Has anyone got a link or pic of Matrix reloaded....

I've looked at the ones on some sites but they are crap...

Alloy25

A

alloy25

The matrix code coming down the screen in a slightly brighter green...like the eye of my avatar...maybe moving but I dont think my vid card could handle that...

NVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro.......By the way wat is the best driver for that...I got the microsoft one ?????

Alloy25

A

alloy25

I kNow and you can use iot as a screensaver and blah blah blah and blah blah and blah......:cool:

Hope you spread the word on this find.....blah blah...lmao :p

Alloy25 :p

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by Funky Dredd
The file is too big. Does anyone want to host it? It's 1.5 mb in rar and 2.61 mb in it's original format.
have you got it hosted now?
if not upload to mine and I will set it up to be downloadable

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut