Matrix ScreenSaver

S

Seeking Up

i would like to find a good matrix screen saver that just has the code, nothing else. i have tryed the one on cnet.com, and the matrix homepage. i think they are not that good. thanks for everything guys!!!

I have the original at work, if you would like that one. It doesn't run that well on XP. It runs very fast. If you can wait until tomorrow I will post it.

I find this one looks really good, and is free, but it also uses a lot of CPU time, so that my laptop fan has to work with the pc is (supposed to be) idle. not good. hence, I don't use a screen saver, don't need one! (does anyone have the same experience?)

http://www.chaossoft.com/

Enjoy. EJ :cool:

The file is too big. Does anyone want to host it? It's 1.5 mb in rar and 2.61 mb in it's original format.

Has anyone got a link or pic of Matrix reloaded....

I've looked at the ones on some sites but they are crap...

Alloy25

The matrix code coming down the screen in a slightly brighter green...like the eye of my avatar...maybe moving but I dont think my vid card could handle that...

NVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro.......By the way wat is the best driver for that...I got the microsoft one ?????

Alloy25

I found a fantastic Desktop/screensaver combo....and it's just Matrix code with options and it moves on your desktop and doesn't use many resourses ........Sorry if im going on but its gr8........:)

http://zmatrix.sourceforge.net/

Alloy25 :) ENJOY!!!!

I kNow and you can use iot as a screensaver and blah blah blah and blah blah and blah......:cool:

Hope you spread the word on this find.....blah blah...lmao :p

Alloy25 :p

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
The file is too big. Does anyone want to host it? It's 1.5 mb in rar and 2.61 mb in it's original format.
have you got it hosted now?
if not upload to mine and I will set it up to be downloadable

How's this one for you...

It's small, runs well, and simple... oh, and it's freeware. :)

Originally posted by Geffy
have you got it hosted now?
if not upload to mine and I will set it up to be downloadable
Ok I'll do it while I am at work tomorrow :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back