• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Matrix Reloaded!!! (no spoilers here!)

J

jawshoouh

EXCELLENT is all i can say. no spoilers here for everyone who hasn't seen it yet, was lucky enough to get 6 tix to the 11.10pm showing Wednesday (14th) night :) awesome awesome AWESOME, and i'm going to see it again, and as many times as i can afford, on the big screen!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I went @ 10pm last night...

my next most anticipated movies previews were all shown ie... finding nemo (yes I will watch it... pixar seems to have a gem here again). terminator 3. the incredible hulk :D

now... if only they had put forth a preview of the revolutions @ the end of the movie :D

btw.. I thoroughly enjoyed it and really loved the segue from the final flight of the osiris short to this movie...

T

theone1

just booked tickets for 28th may, thats when its being released here, and its also the day after my last exam. cant wait!!!!!!!:) :) :)

I'm going exactly an hour from now :D Can't wait!!

It's the Thursday 4:00 PM show ... my AP exams just ended today, which gives us all the more reasons to celebrate, so there are 22 of us, and we all have our tix already :)

Originally posted by Sazar
now... if only they had put forth a preview of the revolutions @ the end of the movie :D
I thought there's a Revolutions trailer after the credits at the end of the movie...isn't that true? :confused:

I have an MPEG version of the Revolutions trailer (ripped from the Enter the Matrix game) sitting on my hard drive anyways. :p

Is it true they have a charachter in there called 'Allah' - and he's a baddy - loads of bad rumours going on about that - just want someone who's in US and already seen it to clarify.

MdSalih

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
can't recall anything in there concerning a bad fella called ALLAH>.. most of the people seem to be named after greek figures anyways and we ALL know allah and the prophet mohammed were NOT greek... were they ?

j/k

btw... EP... wtf are you doing here ? I thought you said you would not be here till you watched the movie... and you are... in THIS thread of all places... :eek:

S

seeme

i absolutely loved the movie! saw it on opening night at midnight 16th.

we waited until the end of the credits for the matrix 3 trailer that lasted about 5 seconds...

;)

but i thought the movie ROCKED>

Ok, just watched it yesterday, and the action sequences absolutely rocked. I would go into more specifics, but I wouldn't like to spoil it for the UK people and others who haven't seen it...so I'll end it at that.

I read that it should be released in IMAX theaters sometime later this month or next month. I'll go and watch it again then :D

We also watched X2 right after that. Couldn't watch it earlier coz of the exams. That was great too, but I liked Reloaded much more. :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Sazar
btw... EP... wtf are you doing here ? I thought you said you would not be here till you watched the movie... and you are... in THIS thread of all places... :eek:
With all the changes I am gonna be making I just can't wait, bad/good timing is all.

Persides I have 3 tickets for the movie in my wallet, so I have as good as seen it ;0

Well its not out yet here in the UK.....but low and behold it`s on all the filesharing programs for download ....but to all you naughty people out there dont waste your time as 1st it`s wrong and 2nd for the full effect go see it on the big screen.

We have one of the biggest screens around where i live....oh i can`t wait.

Z

ZAnwar

Originally posted by MdSalih
Is it true they have a charachter in there called 'Allah' - and he's a baddy - loads of bad rumours going on about that - just want someone who's in US and already seen it to clarify.

MdSalih
I am afraid, its true!

go here
Info

Ba****ds! :mad:

Z

ZAnwar

but even they say that it could still be a rumour now.

and IMDB said that there is no character called 'Allah'.

WTF???!!!??? *confused*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies