Matrix Reloaded!!! (no spoilers here!)

J

jawshoouh

EXCELLENT is all i can say. no spoilers here for everyone who hasn't seen it yet, was lucky enough to get 6 tix to the 11.10pm showing Wednesday (14th) night :) awesome awesome AWESOME, and i'm going to see it again, and as many times as i can afford, on the big screen!

Me picks up phone to pre-order tickets:happy:

But still got to wait 6 more days :(

Ahh, 11 hrs, 25 minutes an stil counting until I'm sitting in front of it.

I went @ 10pm last night...

my next most anticipated movies previews were all shown ie... finding nemo (yes I will watch it... pixar seems to have a gem here again). terminator 3. the incredible hulk :D

now... if only they had put forth a preview of the revolutions @ the end of the movie :D

btw.. I thoroughly enjoyed it and really loved the segue from the final flight of the osiris short to this movie...

just booked tickets for 28th may, thats when its being released here, and its also the day after my last exam. cant wait!!!!!!!:) :) :)

I'm going exactly an hour from now :D Can't wait!!

It's the Thursday 4:00 PM show ... my AP exams just ended today, which gives us all the more reasons to celebrate, so there are 22 of us, and we all have our tix already :)

Originally posted by Sazar
now... if only they had put forth a preview of the revolutions @ the end of the movie :D

I thought there's a Revolutions trailer after the credits at the end of the movie...isn't that true? :confused:

I have an MPEG version of the Revolutions trailer (ripped from the Enter the Matrix game) sitting on my hard drive anyways. :p

Is it true they have a charachter in there called 'Allah' - and he's a baddy - loads of bad rumours going on about that - just want someone who's in US and already seen it to clarify.

MdSalih

Wow, havent seen md in a while.

Havent seen it yet, sorry. This weekend.

Originally posted by Codasmd
Wow, havent seen md in a while

I've been around - lurking in the background :)

Got exams and things on atm hence the silence ;)

MdSalih

Md, I doubt with all the philosophy in the matrix, that the bros. would make such a daft move.

Just returned from the theatres. I'll definitely be going again this weekend.

can't recall anything in there concerning a bad fella called ALLAH>.. most of the people seem to be named after greek figures anyways and we ALL know allah and the prophet mohammed were NOT greek... were they ?

j/k

btw... EP... wtf are you doing here ? I thought you said you would not be here till you watched the movie... and you are... in THIS thread of all places... :eek:

i absolutely loved the movie! saw it on opening night at midnight 16th.

we waited until the end of the credits for the matrix 3 trailer that lasted about 5 seconds...

;)

but i thought the movie ROCKED>

Ok, just watched it yesterday, and the action sequences absolutely rocked. I would go into more specifics, but I wouldn't like to spoil it for the UK people and others who haven't seen it...so I'll end it at that.

I read that it should be released in IMAX theaters sometime later this month or next month. I'll go and watch it again then :D

We also watched X2 right after that. Couldn't watch it earlier coz of the exams. That was great too, but I liked Reloaded much more. :)

Originally posted by Sazar
btw... EP... wtf are you doing here ? I thought you said you would not be here till you watched the movie... and you are... in THIS thread of all places... :eek:

With all the changes I am gonna be making I just can't wait, bad/good timing is all.

Persides I have 3 tickets for the movie in my wallet, so I have as good as seen it ;0

Well its not out yet here in the UK.....but low and behold it`s on all the filesharing programs for download ....but to all you naughty people out there dont waste your time as 1st it`s wrong and 2nd for the full effect go see it on the big screen.

We have one of the biggest screens around where i live....oh i can`t wait.

Originally posted by MdSalih
Is it true they have a charachter in there called 'Allah' - and he's a baddy - loads of bad rumours going on about that - just want someone who's in US and already seen it to clarify.

MdSalih

I am afraid, its true!

go here
Info

Ba****ds! :mad:

but even they say that it could still be a rumour now.

and IMDB said that there is no character called 'Allah'.

WTF???!!!??? *confused*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back