Mas Photos

fimchick

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok well, since people are posting some of their pictures, I feel I should put up some of mine too =] Please comment!

Angel

Dangly Thingy

Buzz Off!

Moon Rising

Moon Risen

Windows (ones that don't blue-screen)

Light

Waterfall

Last edited:

joyojoy

Not all there...
Nice pix! :) I wish you had taken Buzz Off a month ago: I was designing a magazine and needed a pic of a ticked-off goat for an article called "I'd Rather Eat Goat Head Stew."

fimchick

OSNN Senior Addict
joyojoy said:
Nice pix! :) I wish you had taken Buzz Off a month ago: I was designing a magazine and needed a pic of a ticked-off goat for an article called "I'd Rather Eat Goat Head Stew."

I actually took it about 6 months ago, just never posted it on this forum :)

Was it a published magazine or online? Which one?

joyojoy

Not all there...
[/quote]
fimchick said:
I actually took it about 6 months ago, just never posted it on this forum :)

Was it a published magazine or online? Which one?
It's a small publication called Among Worlds, which is for people who are "third-culture kids"... people who grow up in more than one culture (like military or missionary kids), and wind up having no sense of cultural identity. I guess it really creates a lot of "issues" when they grow up (I'm not one myself, I'm just the hired gun who designs the magazine).

Here's the first cover I did for them. I got the chameleon photo off of the internet and doctored it up in photoshop.

Attachments

fimchick

OSNN Senior Addict
joyojoy said:
It's a small publication called Among Worlds, which is for people who are "third-culture kids"... people who grow up in more than one culture (like military or missionary kids), and wind up having no sense of cultural identity. I guess it really creates a lot of "issues" when they grow up (I'm not one myself, I'm just the hired gun who designs the magazine).

Here's the first cover I did for them. I got the chameleon photo off of the internet and doctored it up in photoshop.
Wow great job! That chameleon looks really good. Did you add continents on his skin yourself or was it already on there?

Hey, let me know if you ever need other specific pictures, I'd be happy to take some for free! :) God knows I have enough photo equipment :p

fimchick

OSNN Senior Addict
You asked for it =]

Flirt

Her Majesty

Pre-Hatching

Lamppost

In A Hurry (arrows are real and were not drawn-in)

Parking

Sister

Sister (again)

Ghoulish

Childhood

joyojoy

Not all there...
fimchick said:
Wow great job! That chameleon looks really good. Did you add continents on his skin yourself or was it already on there?

Hey, let me know if you ever need other specific pictures, I'd be happy to take some for free! :) God knows I have enough photo equipment :p
Thanks! Yeah, I added the continents. It was a fun project.

Your new additions are AWESOME! You should put a gallery in iStockPhoto.com. That's the site where I get most of the photos for the magazine. You can check it out at http://www.istockphoto.com/
They are especially hungry for concept photos, your "in a hurry" and "childhood" pix.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster