Mas Photos

fimchick

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok well, since people are posting some of their pictures, I feel I should put up some of mine too =] Please comment!

Angel
36162890.DSC_0013.jpg

Dangly Thingy
36899560.DSC_0020Medium.jpg

Buzz Off!
36899996.DSC_0083Medium.jpg

Moon Rising
41321999.Moon1.jpg

Moon Risen
41321960.DSC_0035.jpg

Windows (ones that don't blue-screen)
41321946.DSC_0008.jpg

Light
41321949.DSC_0009.jpg

Waterfall
44035149.r243.jpg

Last edited:
Buzz off makes me laugh lol

Nice photos :)

Nice pix! :) I wish you had taken Buzz Off a month ago: I was designing a magazine and needed a pic of a ticked-off goat for an article called "I'd Rather Eat Goat Head Stew."

joyojoy said:
Nice pix! :) I wish you had taken Buzz Off a month ago: I was designing a magazine and needed a pic of a ticked-off goat for an article called "I'd Rather Eat Goat Head Stew."

I actually took it about 6 months ago, just never posted it on this forum :)

Was it a published magazine or online? Which one?

[/quote]
fimchick said:
I actually took it about 6 months ago, just never posted it on this forum :)

Was it a published magazine or online? Which one?
It's a small publication called Among Worlds, which is for people who are "third-culture kids"... people who grow up in more than one culture (like military or missionary kids), and wind up having no sense of cultural identity. I guess it really creates a lot of "issues" when they grow up (I'm not one myself, I'm just the hired gun who designs the magazine).

Here's the first cover I did for them. I got the chameleon photo off of the internet and doctored it up in photoshop.

Attachments

• AW03.05 Cover.jpg
    AW03.05 Cover.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 140
joyojoy said:
It's a small publication called Among Worlds, which is for people who are "third-culture kids"... people who grow up in more than one culture (like military or missionary kids), and wind up having no sense of cultural identity. I guess it really creates a lot of "issues" when they grow up (I'm not one myself, I'm just the hired gun who designs the magazine).

Here's the first cover I did for them. I got the chameleon photo off of the internet and doctored it up in photoshop.

Wow great job! That chameleon looks really good. Did you add continents on his skin yourself or was it already on there?

Hey, let me know if you ever need other specific pictures, I'd be happy to take some for free! :) God knows I have enough photo equipment :p

You asked for it =]

Flirt
Flirt.jpg

Her Majesty
cat.jpg

Pre-Hatching
eggs.jpg

Lamppost
lamppost.jpg

In A Hurry (arrows are real and were not drawn-in)
leg.jpg

Parking
parking.jpg

Sister
sister.jpg

Sister (again)
sister2.jpg

Ghoulish
spooky.jpg

Childhood
treasure.jpg

fimchick said:
Wow great job! That chameleon looks really good. Did you add continents on his skin yourself or was it already on there?

Hey, let me know if you ever need other specific pictures, I'd be happy to take some for free! :) God knows I have enough photo equipment :p
Thanks! Yeah, I added the continents. It was a fun project.

Your new additions are AWESOME! You should put a gallery in iStockPhoto.com. That's the site where I get most of the photos for the magazine. You can check it out at http://www.istockphoto.com/
They are especially hungry for concept photos, your "in a hurry" and "childhood" pix.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back