• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

March Signatures and Avatars - Post Them Here

P

PseudoKiller

This thread will be for new sigs and avatars only. If any threads dealing with 'check out my new sig' Will be deleted. Also if you would like help with making your own sig the thread you can use is this one Sig and Avatar Request Thread Feel free to post them in here. Please be sure your sigs and avatars adhere to Forum Guidelines Opinions are welcome but be constructive. Any flaming will be deleted. Enjoy and be creative.

A new sig I am thinking about using?? --

P

PseudoKiller

you were merging in here?? I just created this... I was still editing the thread... it might me lost??

P

PseudoKiller

Ok Nick and Xsivforce need to fight it out !! and I will use the winners sig :eek: :cool: :happy:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Ok Nick and Xsivforce need to fight it out !! and I will use the winners sig :eek: :cool: :happy:
Hmm...

Easy said. Let's have a coffee drinking contest, who drinks more, will win. Easy as that. I'm unbeatable. :p

G

G-Lizard86

Hmm....gonna make something new 2nite....what do you guys think of these i have now? Not very extraordinary...i know...but still...:p

P

PseudoKiller

Ok ok ok... NO MORE FIGHTING...
I just cant have you guys fighting over my sigs so I decided to make a new one...
How about this signature ??

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage