March Signatures and Avatars - Post Them Here

I've got the coolest animated gif ever, for my sig. You'll all see soon, and Xsiv, I'm sure you'll like it better then anyone else :) :eek:

Sorry Nick.../me no recognize it.....

Here my new sig and avatar....made the sig myself...found the avatar a while ago on the net....:p lol

well, seeing as my post was the only one lost I guess I'll post it again.
(by the way, this thread wasn't started when I first posted the "New Sid" thread :p)
Here's one
ntfssig3.jpg

and then there's the one I'm using.
Which one looks better. The problem I'm finding with the one I'm using right now is that the grey only blends in on certain posts because of the alternating greys. :mad:

A slight modification to my sig...... Seeing as I just changed.... I'll keep these for March......... :happy: :happy: :happy:

Sheeesh!! I wish I knew how to remove the stupid background of my sig...... Sigh! ( Two colored website background ) Drives me nuts!! :rolleyes:

Hey I was wondering if anyone here could make me a sig. if u could that would be kewl. u can pretty much make up what it looks like just put JUP on it.
thanks in advance

Sure JUP, I'll get to it mate,

Anything in mind, car's ? woman? animals? nothing? just a cool design? any colours?

Skazz

chicks and cars would be awesome but if not just cars.
u choose the colours something kewl

for all the peeps having trouble with the coloured backgrounds.
Make the sig with a transparent background and then save it as a gif and not a s a jpeg this way the transparency will be there :)

I tried making a gif pic... but it didn't work on NTFS... I was thinking that maybe we're not allowed to use gif's for our sigs :confused:... but that wouldn't make sense

i have used gifs for my sig in the past and the always worked for me.

Marieke kicks ass...she's so sweet...isn't she? im right ey sbl? Too bad she got kicked out of idols....some people just can't appriciate a good voice.....:)

Ya, I think your right about the gif's.
It was probably just some strange problem on my end of things.

G-lizard i agree :) she was the cutest and i hate it that she had to leave :( And i she sure sing better than that stupid jim

Originally posted by sboulema
for all the peeps having trouble with the coloured backgrounds.
Make the sig with a transparent background and then save it as a gif and not a s a jpeg this way the transparency will be there :)

Or in PS7 change the opacity of the background layer, and make sure when you make it, that it's set to " transpearent "

Done :)

Originally posted by JUP
Hey I was wondering if anyone here could make me a sig. if u could that would be kewl. u can pretty much make up what it looks like just put JUP on it.
thanks in advance

The thread to request sigs is found here Sigs Request Thread
Please do not make request for sigs in here. Any future posts of such will be ignored. We already have a thread for that and dont need more. Please read the first post in this thread. Thank you.

Nick M, i seen that from somewhere a long time ago! What is it?

Originally posted by bman™
Nick M, i seen that from somewhere a long time ago! What is it?

Zero Wing - "All your base are belong to us!!"

Got to love those dodgy translations

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back