March Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my current desktop.

9393.jpg

Beginning said:
I'll post one more before the end of the month.... :)

My third this month........

VS - Astronomy/Thin Comp - Get it Here..
Icons - Umicons Shell.... By ' Mattahan ' :) The best!!!!
Wall - Astronomy .. By me...
Apps - Winamp501 - MMD3, Samurize - Weather.png's by me
Rainlander - Modded png by me, LaunchTab - Astronomy skin by me
Mozilla FireFox, YsDock for the iCal.png.... And Picaview picture viewer.

Awesome desktops.. Everyone..

Nice setup Beginning... I see ya found that Chrysler Super Car.
smile.gif

wow thats a real nice wallpaper you got there rocketrobbie.

Beginning said:
I'll post one more before the end of the month.... :)

My third this month........

VS - Astronomy/Thin Comp - Get it Here..
Icons - Umicons Shell.... By ' Mattahan ' :) The best!!!!
Wall - Astronomy .. By me...
Apps - Winamp501 - MMD3, Samurize - Weather.png's by me
Rainlander - Modded png by me, LaunchTab - Astronomy skin by me
Mozilla FireFox, YsDock for the iCal.png.... And Picaview picture viewer.
Very nice! :)

gonaads said:
Nice setup Beginning... I see ya found that Chrysler Super Car.
smile.gif

Thanks gonaads.. :) Yeah I hope you don't mind me messing up your hard work!! :) hehehe.

And Funky Dredd- Thanks again!! :)

Beginning said:
Thanks gonaads.. :) Yeah I hope you don't mind me messing up your hard work!! :) hehehe.

Any time, I like what ya did with it very much. Could ya post the wall in the other thread?

gonaads said:
Any time, I like what ya did with it very much. Could ya post the wall in the other thread?

Ok... As we speak... :) " Pound on keys... " :)

New flux desktop, modified BlueNight theme. Borderless, transparent gnome-terminal, E-Tex_XSlate Gkrellm theme, simpele xmms theme.

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    257.2 KB · Views: 131
j79zlr said:
New flux desktop, modified BlueNight theme. Borderless, transparent gnome-terminal, E-Tex_XSlate Gkrellm theme, simpele xmms theme.

lookin nice with the flux, j79zlr

nice music selection, too :cool:

j79zlr said:

Da**... I wish I could fugure that out.. It looks awesome.. :) The fonts are just to small though.. :)

Sorry I took so long to reply, worked late. Yeah, it's from The Art of Greg Martin website. I got all of them about a year ago before it became a pay site (but I did donate back then). Some of them are very sweet if you like space related desktops. The one I showed for some reason is my favorite (it must be the element of doom and destruction I like) :eek:

rocketrobbie said:
...Some of them are very sweet if you like space related desktops. The one I showed for some reason is my favorite (it must be the element of doom and destruction I like) :eek:

Thats interesting cause years ago in my Windows For Workgroups 3.11 stage of existence.
biggrin.gif
I had a wallpaper that was similar but of the Earth being impacted by a huge round meteor. Like the one in your desktop wallpaper. It was called "Impact". I have never been able to find it again. It was only 800x600 but it was nice, great color.

Theme: Milk 2
Icons: Snow E.2
Wallpaper: BMW Z4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back