Making an ISO: Program Needed.

its there but kind of obscure but cd creator will make iso's

under disks/cd info/ rightclick disk/drive you want to iso / save as iso........

u guys gotta try Alchohol 120%....it rox....leaves cdrwin isobuster....way way behind

dont know anyone that uses it ...is it free Alchohol 120% ???

Alcohol also has Cd Virutaul Drive emulation built on Daemon Tools platform ... You can have up to 31 drives . it is a sweet prog that's for sure ..

If I'm not mistaken, ISObuster is only for the recovery/reading of different cd image formats.

I use WinISO

Wow I had no idea cd creator could make isos. thats awesome. Does this mean ezcd5 is actually worth something now?

agrees with Geffy :)

they dont call it cheEZy CD for nothing

Originally posted by Powerchordpunk
Does this mean ezcd5 is actually worth something now?

The only thing EZPZ Crasher is good for is using it for target practice - That prog flat out suxx !! ;)

Because the softwre that comes with XP is not very good.

I am pretty sure ISO Buster could make a better image.

Alcohol 120% is the best CD duplication prog out there and it's easy to find. Why would we want to use XP's built in software ?

Originally posted by Luna64
Because the softwre that comes with XP is not very good.

I am pretty sure ISO Buster could make a better image.

Alcohol 120% is the best CD duplication prog out there and it's easy to find. Why would we want to use XP's built in software ?

1. the programs already there
2. no extra programs to install
3. it works (not with protected cd's)
4. its free

thats more than enough reasons for me too use it

:cool:

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
1. the programs already there
2. no extra programs to install
3. it works (not with protected cd's)
4. its free

thats more than enough reasons for me too use it

Lol, hardly.

It works ?...... I don't get that one.

We already talked about making backups of non protected discs. You could use the built in software for this, but why would you ?

There is free software out there that will do the same job, if not better, for free.

It's nice that it's built in, but I don't know anyone who uses it. It's not really worth my time to figure out how to useit when I can download, and install ISO buster or Alcohol 120% in about a min.

It works ?...... I don't get that one.
yes it works I just used it to make an iso of Hutchinson 1999

It's nice that it's built in, but I don't know anyone who uses it.
nice to meet ya :p

It's not really worth my time to figure out how to useit
there's two options on the right click
copy cd to image file
copy cd to cd

cant get much simplier than that

Nice to meet you also.

Seeing as how you are the only person I know who uses this program, I am not going to even consider it.

By looking at the picture you included that software has no power what so ever. No options for how you want your image or anything like that.

I still see no reason to use it.

Does it include other file formats(from ISO) ? Or how about Raw reading ? How about the ability to extract the content from the image ?

It might, but I don't know :confused:

My thread went so far. :)

ISO Recorder! ARR!

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate it!

It made bad ISOs...wouldn't rip of a scratched CD...then didn't make proper file size...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, btw, I'm using BlindRead/Write Suite. :p Works great for me.

I give up

I am just going to stick with ISO Buster for my Applications, and CloneCD/Alcohol 120% for my games.

Though Blindwrite is also really really good I hear.

Though Blindwrite is also really really good I hear.
With Alcohol 120% you don't need it :D Good choice with the apps though, I would dumpd Clonecd as well ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back