• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Macromedia Dreamweaver MX

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Yo!
Before I even consider going about buying Dreamweaver MX, I just wanna know whether it has support for inline frames as M$ Frontpage does? Thanks!

RaG

Edit:
Sorry mods, kinda posted this in a rush, feel free to move to apps if this is in the wrong place. :)

G

grimman

Notepad supports Iframes, so why wouldn't DreamWeaver? Oh, wait... it's one of them "The user knows nothing, click click"-apps, eh? ;>

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Originally posted by grimman
Notepad supports Iframes, so why wouldn't DreamWeaver? Oh, wait... it's one of them "The user knows nothing, click click"-apps, eh? ;>
LOL. :p

Anyways, it's just that I went over to a friend's house and he had Dreamweaver MX. I had a copy of my "sample" website that I made in Frontpage, and so I decided to muck around with it on Dreamweaver. When I opened it, half my website had "Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames" all over it. In Frontpage however, it displayed the inline frames perfectly... what's wrong?

RaG

L

lechtard

Yes Dreamweaver supports iframes ... I would suggest getting it, it is a lot better than frontpage...

J

Jason Roberts

Why don't you try a trial version to see if Dreamweaver is what you want. I did it and it suited my needs so I got Macromedia Studios MX.

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Decided to buy it anyways... :D
Now, I'm just kinda lost in way of things. Have been using M$ FrontPage for god knows how long, now Dreamweaver just seems daunting. Any tips or beginners tutorials that you can offer me? Thanks!

RaG

Originally posted by Ragnarok
Decided to buy it anyways... :D
Now, I'm just kinda lost in way of things. Have been using M$ FrontPage for god knows how long, now Dreamweaver just seems daunting. Any tips or beginners tutorials that you can offer me? Thanks!

RaG
Some tutorials can be reached from inside Dreamweaver. Check out Help > Tutorials. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies