MacGrab Give Away

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
MacGrab.com is a continuous countdown promotion featuring two brand-new applications: AppZapper and Menuet. Software licenses will be awarded to two participants every five minutes. Players can choose which application they want to win.

The creators of AppZapper and Menuet partnered with MacUpdate, a leading site for finding new software, Inventive, the creator of the popular iClip, and MacAddict magazine to create this promotion. MacGrab positions itself to be the most profilific awarder of prizes during this week of Mac innovation.

MacGrab.com is fueling the excitement of Macworld Expo by creating two winners every five minutes. "Macworld Expo used to promise lots of prizes to attendees. We wanted to bring back that winning feeling, extend it to all Mac users and create the biggest shareware promotion ever," said Phill Ryu of Menuet.

A drawing every five minutes awards AppZapper - a new uninstall utility, and Menuet - a fully-skinnable iTunes controller. At the expo, additional prizes will be awarded from the MacUpdate booth. When the MacGrab sweepstakes ends, seventy-five software licenses will be randomly awarded to particpants, including twenty-five of each: iClip, AppZapper and Menuet.
MacGrab.com

Edit it then. I've already won both licenses. Just copied and pasted the link from my browser.

I went ahead and signed up. AppZapper seems like a nice utility.

Used both apps yesterday, app zapper works well, I think it just uses CoreData to find files with matching names... I always use spotlight when I un-install an app anyway, but it's nice to have it automated.

MenuEt is a novelty really, I likely won't keep it, but it's Ok to play around with.

Do I need to keep re-entering to win, or just the one time?

You have to try every five minutes, that's the idea. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back