Mac OS X icons

R

rshorty7

I am currently theming my Win XP pc to look like Mac OS X. Does anyone know where I can get a Mac OS X icon set for Windows XP? I have been looking around and can't seem to find any.

Thanks in advance

theres just something wrong when someone with Windows is using an OS X theme.

What is wrong is windows is ugly (IMO). Mac icons, etc. look better. I don't care about brands. If it looks good to my eyes, i'll use it regardless of brand.

You wanna pop along to http://www.xicons.com/ for some authentic Mac icons. Very good quality.
I also used to use a website called http://www.mmicons.com/ but have had trouble these last couple of days getting on the site.
And yes, a Window$ box that looks like a mac is a LOT cheaper than the real thing!!

Originally posted by dubstar
theres just something wrong when someone with Windows is using an OS X theme.

I am using an OS X theme because I personally don't like the look of the Windows XP default themes and like the look of the Mac OS X theme. I choose themes because of the way they look, not because of the brand. Because I am using a Mac theme doesn't mean I don't like Windows, it means I like the way the Mac theme looks and I like variety. That is why I change my theme every so often. Looking at the same theme day after day gets so boring, especially with the uglyness of Windows XP. But these are just my opinions, not everyone agrees with them, but that is fine because everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

XP Looks nice :eek: I quite like luna, but I'll always use classic when I use a windows machine :D

But if you use XP all the time like I do because I do not own a Mac or have linux installed, luna gets really boring and starts to look horrible.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back