looking for an app that burns drm protected wmv's

BillBrasky82

OSNN Junior Addict
Ok so I bought from MLB.com all the games from last years baseball postseason, thinking that I would be able to burn them all to a DVD so i can watch the games in their entirety on my television and such. Well when i got them downloaded due to the DRM protection they dont allow it. I was wondering if anybody knew a program that either removed the DRM stuff or a burning program that allowed them to be burned and viewed despide the protection, watching them on my computer is a pain

Thanks

jimi_81

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
if its just audio you can use the diskwritter (winamp 5.08d and below)
for me, drm (media7 v1) writes to disk in real time, as opposed to an unprotected mp3 which decompresses in seconds.

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Cheat, do it the old fashioned way. Play the media back and feed the TV out to a VCR or DVD burner (computer or home entertainment based).

They can pass all the scum sucking laws they want, shutdown the P2P, shutdown the internet. But I've been ripping songs and TV since digital was something to do with your fingers and toes and they will never stop me!

(A bit over the edge maybe?) ;)

BillBrasky82

OSNN Junior Addict
jimi_81 said:
if its just audio you can use the diskwritter (winamp 5.08d and below)
for me, drm (media7 v1) writes to disk in real time, as opposed to an unprotected mp3 which decompresses in seconds.

nah its a video so it has picture and audio

BillBrasky82

OSNN Junior Addict
LeeJend said:
Cheat, do it the old fashioned way. Play the media back and feed the TV out to a VCR or DVD burner (computer or home entertainment based).

They can pass all the scum sucking laws they want, shutdown the P2P, shutdown the internet. But I've been ripping songs and TV since digital was something to do with your fingers and toes and they will never stop me!

haha, ive thought about doing it that way, but i dont own a dvd burner for my home entertainment system... or a vcr

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
LeeJend said:

Where is the evil Mad doctor laugh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut