looking for an app that burns drm protected wmv's

BillBrasky82

OSNN Junior Addict
Ok so I bought from MLB.com all the games from last years baseball postseason, thinking that I would be able to burn them all to a DVD so i can watch the games in their entirety on my television and such. Well when i got them downloaded due to the DRM protection they dont allow it. I was wondering if anybody knew a program that either removed the DRM stuff or a burning program that allowed them to be burned and viewed despide the protection, watching them on my computer is a pain

Thanks

yeah ive looked over that site, i cant seem to find any kind of wmp plugin that allows it to do what the site says

I think you can use winamp ..

if its just audio you can use the diskwritter (winamp 5.08d and below)
for me, drm (media7 v1) writes to disk in real time, as opposed to an unprotected mp3 which decompresses in seconds.

Cheat, do it the old fashioned way. Play the media back and feed the TV out to a VCR or DVD burner (computer or home entertainment based).

They can pass all the scum sucking laws they want, shutdown the P2P, shutdown the internet. But I've been ripping songs and TV since digital was something to do with your fingers and toes and they will never stop me!

(A bit over the edge maybe?) ;)

jimi_81 said:
if its just audio you can use the diskwritter (winamp 5.08d and below)
for me, drm (media7 v1) writes to disk in real time, as opposed to an unprotected mp3 which decompresses in seconds.

nah its a video so it has picture and audio

LeeJend said:
Cheat, do it the old fashioned way. Play the media back and feed the TV out to a VCR or DVD burner (computer or home entertainment based).

They can pass all the scum sucking laws they want, shutdown the P2P, shutdown the internet. But I've been ripping songs and TV since digital was something to do with your fingers and toes and they will never stop me!

haha, ive thought about doing it that way, but i dont own a dvd burner for my home entertainment system... or a vcr

Have any friends with a video capture card? Mate the two computers.

LeeJend said:

Where is the evil Mad doctor laugh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back