• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Long Names

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
who would want to type that everytime they had to login.

I'm so lazy for mine I made an auto OSNN login script. Run the page it logs me in and goes straight to the forum. :)

If anyone wants the source let me know. It's very simple.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
I dont use the password feature in firefox.

I've attached the code in case you're interested. Replace USERNAME HERE and PASSWORD HERE with your credentials. I've made a bookmark to the file so I can login easily. The sample for the location is like this:

file:///E:/Backup/Other/osnn.htm

Enjoy!

Attachments

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
The problem is that he signed up to ask his stupid RAZR question (that I just merged with an existing stupid RAZR thread) and he/she will never post again.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah just about had enough myself, made a new section and have moved around 100 razr related threads in there (hard to do more as the new* members don't really post helpful thread titles.

Will also be offering Venom a subhost to put these files on so they don't need to sign up anymore, but I guess we can still use a .htaccess to make sure they have to download them from our forums.

Will talk to X-istence and VenomXT about it later.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
Yeah just about had enough myself, made a new section and have moved around 100 razr related threads in there (hard to do more as the new* members don't really post helpful thread titles.

Will also be offering Venom a subhost to put these files on so they don't need to sign up anymore, but I guess we can still use a .htaccess to make sure they have to download them from our forums.

Will talk to X-istence and VenomXT about it later.
I don't want to host them outright, but I'd be willing to be a mirror if you want one :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies