Long Names

It's a pet peeve for EP, should be fixed as soon as he sees this :p

who would want to type that everytime they had to login.

I'm so lazy for mine I made an auto OSNN login script. Run the page it logs me in and goes straight to the forum. :)

If anyone wants the source let me know. It's very simple.

I would assume he just logged in when he made it, or copied and pasted something.

Wouldn't it be easier just to click "Remember Me" and store the password in Firefox? :p

Probably, but I assume he uses Ccleaner, which probably would whipe that out - no?

I dont use the password feature in firefox.

I've attached the code in case you're interested. Replace USERNAME HERE and PASSWORD HERE with your credentials. I've made a bookmark to the file so I can login easily. The sample for the location is like this:

file:///E:/Backup/Other/osnn.htm

Enjoy!

Attachments

• osnnlogin.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 130
The problem is that he signed up to ask his stupid RAZR question (that I just merged with an existing stupid RAZR thread) and he/she will never post again.

Yeah just about had enough myself, made a new section and have moved around 100 razr related threads in there (hard to do more as the new* members don't really post helpful thread titles.

Will also be offering Venom a subhost to put these files on so they don't need to sign up anymore, but I guess we can still use a .htaccess to make sure they have to download them from our forums.

Will talk to X-istence and VenomXT about it later.

Electronic Punk said:
Yeah just about had enough myself, made a new section and have moved around 100 razr related threads in there (hard to do more as the new* members don't really post helpful thread titles.

Will also be offering Venom a subhost to put these files on so they don't need to sign up anymore, but I guess we can still use a .htaccess to make sure they have to download them from our forums.

Will talk to X-istence and VenomXT about it later.
I don't want to host them outright, but I'd be willing to be a mirror if you want one :)

no need we have the better part of a terrabyte or two we don't even use.

I was more thinking about bandwidth, but I'm sure your fine there too. Oh well ;)

Is Motorola Razr World a forum we can ignore, or since it's a sub forum is that not available?

I never re-added that hack. Was damn messy first time around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back