Electronic Punk willalwaysbewithyou Staff member Political Access Joined 2 Dec 2001 Messages 18,705 22 Feb 2006 #21 Nice work, will check em out and see if either could be authorised. Rep inc.
joyojoy Not all there... Joined 10 Mar 2005 Messages 250 28 Feb 2006 #23 Kewl... glad you like! If you need any changes, just give me a holler!
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 2 Mar 2006 #24 <LINK REMOVED> How did I do with that image? Any pointers? Last edited: 3 Mar 2006
Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political Access Joined 3 Feb 2002 Messages 10,574 2 Mar 2006 #25 You want to remove the metal object?
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 2 Mar 2006 #26 I do?
Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political Access Joined 3 Feb 2002 Messages 10,574 2 Mar 2006 #27 Nevermind, the way you worded that post I misunderstood it. Anyway for the image I'd reduce how dark the drop shadow is. I just like shadows that are a bit lighter 🙂
Nevermind, the way you worded that post I misunderstood it. Anyway for the image I'd reduce how dark the drop shadow is. I just like shadows that are a bit lighter 🙂
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 2 Mar 2006 #28 Is that better?
Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political Access Joined 3 Feb 2002 Messages 10,574 2 Mar 2006 #29 Much better.
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 2 Mar 2006 #30 Thank you. I appreciate your input O___________________________.
kcnychief ??? ??? ? Political Access Joined 8 Apr 2005 Messages 16,950 2 Mar 2006 #31 That's a cool graphic angry matt, I dig it 😀