• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Logo Help

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I am looking to get a unattended build of XP finished, but I seem to, as usual, have the worst image editing tools that have ever existed, can someone do a freakishly neat edit of this image with the standard grey so it fits in?

The resultant bitmap has to be a max of 180x114 if it matters, I can get a higher res image if it will help.

Edit: A bigger logo can be found here:
http://www.landmarcfm.com/

Last edited:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well it was either 6 or 7 I really liked, but this got the job done.

You know when you highlight a selection with the dotted box thinger (I am so damn technical) and then delete, it blends the edge of the deletion - WHY WOULD IT DO THAT? :s

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
Well it was either 6 or 7 I really liked, but this got the job done.

You know when you highlight a selection with the dotted box thinger (I am so damn technical) and then delete, it blends the edge of the deletion - WHY WOULD IT DO THAT? :s
that's almost a cool feature. I am a MS Paint user myself, which lackes that functionality. Perhaps I will check this software out...

On the flip side, as I imagine it's not normal it can probably be turned off?

joyojoy

Not all there...
I have Illustrator, Photoshop and all the other fun stuff, so I played with it (my job here is basically to sit around and redraw logos anyway). I'm worried about the logo not showing up very well on that beige background because the hue of the light blue is so close to the background that it tends to blend right in and become almost invisible. So I've also included an option with a drop shadow. I can also provide you with a vector version of the logo if you like.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies