Liverpool FC

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
The manager of Liverpool FC sends scouts out round the world lookingfor a new striker to hopefully win Liverpool the title. One of hisscouts informs him of a young Iraqi striker who he thinks will turn outto be a true superstar. So the manager flies to Iraq to watch him andis suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Anfield.

Twoweeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down at home to Man Utd with only twentyminutes left, and Liverpool's manager gives the young Iraqi striker thenod to go on. The lad is a sensation, scores five goals in twentyminutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, theplayers and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star. Whenhe comes off the pitch he phones his Mum to tell her about his firstday in English football.

"Hi Mum, guess what?" he says. "Iplayed for twenty minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored five andwe won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the players and the media, theyall love me."

"Great," says his Mum, "now let me tell you aboutmy day. Your father got shot in the street, your sister and I wereraped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, whileyou were having a great time."

The young lad is very upset. "What can I say Mum, I'm so sorry".

"Sorry?!?" says his Mum. "It's your f*****g fault that we moved to Liverpool in the first place!"

calm done.... calm done.. (done is scouse accent)

nice one!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back