• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Linux Shells

Does any body know of any free or one time (small) payment Linux shells that allow BG processes such as BNC and bots.

I have found Polarhome, which is good, but I kinda need one more.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
You'll be lucky to find a company offering this sort of thing, i've had shells through friends with linux boxes on cable/dsl before now and i think its a heck of a lot easier that way.
You can easily get permissions for the things you want to run etc without and hassle.

Actually that one aint that good, I dont think I can get 100 clicks, I barely got 30 on my spaceports account a few years back.

sorry I dont think I can be bothered as I would have to pull in 100 clicks per month just to keep it alive.
Link deleted.

Anybody know of a person or place that I can get a linux shell from to run an eggdrop from.

I have got a linux box, but
  • Its behind a router, which I cant get to auto pass port 113 straight through
  • The network card doesnt seem to install right <-- think I know how to fix that
  • Its on an ADSL connection, but as there is hardly anybody at home I cant leave it on as parents dont like leaving things plugged much less running when no one is there
  • Could also run in Norway on Windows Box that is never turned off, but my dad (in infinite wisdom) disconnects the ADSL connection when we arent using it

If only I could convince parents that a firewall is adiquate protection for them on ADSL or that computers with no monitors attached really dont use that much power and that as we are paying a monthly fee for the ADSL we should really have something using it.

Polarhome, I got one there, but I kinda want a separate shell for the second bot.

I have found somewhere, but I am going to wait a til the first of December when I can get online all of the time so that I can set it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies