Linkin Park - Reanimation

D

Daedalus

Sorry, I'm bored, thought I'd try and make conversation

Anyone here have the new Linkin' Park album?'Reanimation'? If so what do you think of it?

I can't get my head around it, I've always disliked re-mixes.

When I hear it I will let you know as I was really lookinf forward to it.:D

tis pretty good as far as remixes are concerned. a few of songs are quite good actually as i really like linkin park. tho i wish it were an album of new songs. ive been waiting for a while for a new one

It's good. The songs sound good, but some songs they shouldve messed around with like Runaway n some others, but all in all, if u could totally forget the 1st CD or u never listened u would like it a lot. New songs would b good but LP has been touring for like a decade straight lol. Millionaires complaining? When they wrote these songs they had nothing, i dont know why your getting on them. the songs were written 3-4 years ago, get with it pal. all in all.. 7.5/10

The new album sounds too much like a rap-album (i hate rap/hip-hop) The worst song on the original has to be 'Cure For The Itch'

dont mind catch23's comments. he hates everyone and everything. pissed off at the world syndrome or something.

Remixes rock. This new album by LP is decent enough to buy.

LINKIN PARK ROCKS !!! Here in Ontario it comes out July 31 and thats my birthday !!

YEA IT Kicks But

Heh heh, heh heh.... Jewelzz said *Butt*... Heh heh, heh heh. :p

lol linkin park are the biggest bunch off money grabbers i know (cept m$) they released like 5 or 6 song from 1 album and now they are selling it again with a bit more "scratching" in it.... jesus christ!

Yeah most remix's suck, but this linkin park album pulled it off. It really sounds good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back