• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Linkin Park - Reanimation

D

Daedalus

Sorry, I'm bored, thought I'd try and make conversation

Anyone here have the new Linkin' Park album?'Reanimation'? If so what do you think of it?

I can't get my head around it, I've always disliked re-mixes.

T

Tbird94sc

tis pretty good as far as remixes are concerned. a few of songs are quite good actually as i really like linkin park. tho i wish it were an album of new songs. ive been waiting for a while for a new one

C

craigmack

It's good. The songs sound good, but some songs they shouldve messed around with like Runaway n some others, but all in all, if u could totally forget the 1st CD or u never listened u would like it a lot. New songs would b good but LP has been touring for like a decade straight lol. Millionaires complaining? When they wrote these songs they had nothing, i dont know why your getting on them. the songs were written 3-4 years ago, get with it pal. all in all.. 7.5/10

D

Daedalus

The new album sounds too much like a rap-album (i hate rap/hip-hop) The worst song on the original has to be 'Cure For The Itch'

T

Tbird94sc

dont mind catch23's comments. he hates everyone and everything. pissed off at the world syndrome or something.

lol linkin park are the biggest bunch off money grabbers i know (cept m$) they released like 5 or 6 song from 1 album and now they are selling it again with a bit more "scratching" in it.... jesus christ!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test