Linited Time Free Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

J

Jahya

It's a contest...sort of. Go to http://www.logitechcordless.com and follow the prompts. F5 & enter will be your best friends for this deal.

They will send you a free wireless keyboard and mouse if you win (approx $70 value)

Edit: This is valid until 5pm EST 12/20/02

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
waddy posted this on the front page a few days ago :)

The must not like ppl in Arizona, I've been trying and trying and nothing :(

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by Jewelzz
I've been trying and trying and nothing :(
I must have been lucky as the only have like 70 for people in New York and Florida. I got it on about the 10th try. I started right as the contest started.

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Xsiv and I started at the exat same time I think. New York State and Florida only get like 70 keyboards per state, Xsiv got really lucky :)

I'll win next time! :happy:

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by Nick M
Xsiv and I started at the exat same time I think. New York State and Florida only get like 70 keyboards per state, Xsiv got really lucky :)
Yep you, funky dredd and I (and I think mafiafromrussia) started at the same time. Odd thing is that all 4 of us are in New York and Florida (the only two states with a small limit). I was very lucky.

Sorry gonaads. :(

I missed it too!!!!!!! :(

I was watching LOTR Two Towers with a bunch of friends, and when I got back, the offer had ended. But hey, it was worth watching the movie with them!

Damn it! :mad:

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
I didn't win :( Xsiv beat me to it! They were very limited here in Florida and they were probably all gone within the first few minutes. Oh well better luck next time....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut