Linited Time Free Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

J

Jahya

It's a contest...sort of. Go to http://www.logitechcordless.com and follow the prompts. F5 & enter will be your best friends for this deal.

They will send you a free wireless keyboard and mouse if you win (approx $70 value)

Edit: This is valid until 5pm EST 12/20/02

Won mine first thing this morning. ;) It has about 3 hours left on the contest.

waddy posted this on the front page a few days ago :)

The must not like ppl in Arizona, I've been trying and trying and nothing :(

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I've been trying and trying and nothing :(
I must have been lucky as the only have like 70 for people in New York and Florida. I got it on about the 10th try. I started right as the contest started.

Xsiv and I started at the exat same time I think. New York State and Florida only get like 70 keyboards per state, Xsiv got really lucky :)

I'll win next time! :happy:

Damn... I missed it.
SHIIIIIII7!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Nick M
Xsiv and I started at the exat same time I think. New York State and Florida only get like 70 keyboards per state, Xsiv got really lucky :)

Yep you, funky dredd and I (and I think mafiafromrussia) started at the same time. Odd thing is that all 4 of us are in New York and Florida (the only two states with a small limit). I was very lucky.

Sorry gonaads. :(

I missed it too!!!!!!! :(

I was watching LOTR Two Towers with a bunch of friends, and when I got back, the offer had ended. But hey, it was worth watching the movie with them!

Damn it! :mad:

Doh! I tried with florida... :p
Ah well Iw ill hafve to go ahead and spend £150 on a nice ms bluetooth one instead... :D

Yeah, I'm looking at the MS Bluetooth set =)

I am going to wait a bit on bluetooth, not sure what is going to happen to it.

cool.gif

I hate these contests. "USA and Canadian citizens only"
*grrmbl* :mad:
Oh well...

I tried dozens of times, and I got nothing.

Grr...

Melon

I didn't win :( Xsiv beat me to it! They were very limited here in Florida and they were probably all gone within the first few minutes. Oh well better luck next time....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back