Lie Detection Software

A

alloy25

I have tried Fortress lie detection and it was crap......

Im looking for a program that i can put in a file that was prerecorded with "Call Corder " and play it while it tells me wen the person lies......Just like fortress but not fortress.....

Any help or links would be fantastic...

Alloy25 :)

A

alloy25

Why would you think that this is a joke ???????

This is a legitamate request so can someone Plz help at all ????

Alloy25

JJH35

OSNN Addict
well i dont think thered be any programs like that at least for you to find, but who knows, easy way to practice breaking a lie detector

A

alloy25

easy way to practice breaking a lie detector????????I dont know wat you mean ?????

I have found "Fortress Personal Lie Detector" but it wasnt very good.....If I could find that program then someone a lot smarter than me, like the geniuses on this site, should be able to find more of the same ( you'd think..lol)

Alloy25

Un4gIvEn1

OSNN Veteran Addict
So... let me get this straight... you want to record a conversation... put it through a program and have it tell you if someone is lieing? Good luck! Any program that can claim to do this over the phone can't be too accurate.

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
there are some systems that can detect lies mainly used by intelligence...they put some wires around your heart or they measure your breathe...maybe in the future someone will come up with special glasses that can read your eyes!

A

alloy25

Wat fortres claims to do is read the different frequencys in your voice....Apparrently the frequencies increase in level wen you lie ??????

Alloy25 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut