Lie Detection Software

A

alloy25

I have tried Fortress lie detection and it was crap......

Im looking for a program that i can put in a file that was prerecorded with "Call Corder " and play it while it tells me wen the person lies......Just like fortress but not fortress.....

Any help or links would be fantastic...

Alloy25 :)

That would be cool. If anyone finds one, let us know please :D

Why would you think that this is a joke ???????

This is a legitamate request so can someone Plz help at all ????

Alloy25

well i dont think thered be any programs like that at least for you to find, but who knows, easy way to practice breaking a lie detector

easy way to practice breaking a lie detector????????I dont know wat you mean ?????

I have found "Fortress Personal Lie Detector" but it wasnt very good.....If I could find that program then someone a lot smarter than me, like the geniuses on this site, should be able to find more of the same ( you'd think..lol)

Alloy25

Yes, I think it's proper name is "Call Corder Telephone Call Recording Software Version 2. 1. 0. 150" And you get it from www.callcorder.com

Alloy25

So... let me get this straight... you want to record a conversation... put it through a program and have it tell you if someone is lieing? Good luck! Any program that can claim to do this over the phone can't be too accurate.

there are some systems that can detect lies mainly used by intelligence...they put some wires around your heart or they measure your breathe...maybe in the future someone will come up with special glasses that can read your eyes!

Wat fortres claims to do is read the different frequencys in your voice....Apparrently the frequencies increase in level wen you lie ??????

Alloy25 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back