• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Leaked Apple iPhone Concept *pics*

Almost looks like a Motorola style phone. Personally I would rather see a new PDA style device from Apple. Mainly because I would love to be able to write PDA software with XCode and InterfaceBuilder.

Kush

High On Life!
Geffy said:
Almost looks like a Motorola style phone. Personally I would rather see a new PDA style device from Apple. Mainly because I would love to be able to write PDA software with XCode and InterfaceBuilder.
i would say it looks more like the nokia n71 because of how it has a camera looking buldge in the top left corner and the nokia has it in the right corner as well as the shape a little bit

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
YAWN! :p

These aren't leaked at all ;) Just some pretty old mock-ups. People have been wanting Apple to make a phone for some time now, and along with that have came the many fake renderings.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
That would look so sweet if it was made. I would deff get one ..

What would make really sweet would be if you can have the headphone out put set up to work as a mic input also. Then you can take and recieve calls without having to take the head set off ...

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
LinkSys haven't released anything like this. They own the name "iphone" and have released a VOIP product under that name.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis