• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lambourghini Murcielago Wallpaper

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User

Go ahead and click here to view a 800x600 version as the preview doesnt look that good. Sizes supported:

1600x1200

1280x960

1152x864

1024x768

800x600

Get it from my site(in my sig).

[EDIT]My .tk address doesnt seem to be working.. instead try this one :)[/EDIT]

Hope you like it :D

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
I never can download your wallpapers because none of them apply correctly. I am running at 1280x1024 . I don't know why you post 1280x960, who would run the screen like that, it looks horrible. And my video card won't even allow me to run at 1152x846.

Z

ZipTriX

Hey o_87, can you make a kickass wallpaper using a 99 RX-7? I'm still learning photoshop. Here's the picture. Thanks in advance.

J

jawshoouh

Originally posted by DrMetallica
I never can download your wallpapers because none of them apply correctly. I am running at 1280x1024 . I don't know why you post 1280x960, who would run the screen like that, it looks horrible. And my video card won't even allow me to run at 1152x846.
you're in trouble, DM, the wallpaper you wanted of Kumiko Takeda (you PM'd me about it) is in 1280x960 :) and it looks great on my 19" monitor. you'll have to resize it and hack off some of her legs or head to fit it to 1280x1024...like i said, i'll email it to you, as well as the original, when i get back from work later.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar